What a crazy fun filled weekend! The kids had thought about their costumes for months and after changing their minds a few times, they decided what they wanted to be! Chloe chose to be a ballerina and I must admit -- I had a lot of fun making this cute little tutu for her (with my mom's help at the last minute to help finish it!!). She just looked adorable. I think I'll make a couple more tiny tutus for newborn photo shoots.
Once I get a little more time, I'll have to blog about having the police and fire department come out last week to rescue my 2 youngest kids. I locked them inside the car, along with my keys, while the car was running. Guess I'm not getting Mother of Year Award this year. . .

9 comments:
All the kids look sooo great! The costumes are incredible! Brent did such a great job on Blake's face. He has some serious skills!
tell Brent he did a great job with the face paint!
I am in LOVE with the pics you took of Chloe! They are adorable! Makes me excited for you to work your magic with our fam pics next week...teehee! All your kids looked great! I love the backwards broom riding and Blake's face paint was AWESOMEly scary!!
I'm loving the costume photo session! What a great idea, especially when you have a studio in your house! Impressive.
Please fill me in on the kids in the car scenario. I've done that pretty recent too! Sad to say.
Great Job on the costumes. You are super talented.
OK, do you think I could have Brent do my make up for my 25 year reunion? He's GOOD! Love the poses and the witch attitude.
Oh how scary for you! At least the car was running in the heat. I would have freaked. You're a great Mom. Don't worry it could happen to anyone. Love ya, Nancy
p.s. Costumes are terrific!
YOU did an AWSOME job They look sooo GOOD!!
Steph, I have the funniest picture of Hayley on my blog from Halloween. Your kids looked amazing!
Post a Comment