So Hayley has finally found something she's passionate about -- gymnastics. After taking soccer, tap, ballet & jazz, and a singing class she refuses to do anything BUT gymnastics. She loves it. I bet I see her do over 100 handstands, backbends and cartwheels everyday in the house. Sometimes I just have to tell her to sit down for a second because she is constantly trying to carry on conversations while on her head.
She takes a gymnastics class from Donna who teaches out of her house. Her "recital" was yesterday and I was so impressed with all that she has learned this past year. She has come so far! She especially enjoyed the class this year because her very best friends took it with her -- Abby, Olivia & Gabbi!




1 comment:
I've been looking for a gymnastic class for Nat. It sounds like you really like this one. I'll have to get info from you. It looks like she had a blast!
Post a Comment