I had big plans for our Vday dinner. We were going to do a whole fondue dinner - - the cheese course, the different meats with sauces, and then of course chocolate fondue. However, one of my fondue pots required sterno which I forgot to pick up. And it turned out to be a crazy busy day, so . . . . we bagged the fondue idea this night, and ordered Papa Murphy's heart pizzas instead. (I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was!)

So funny story about the above pic . . . I had gotten Hayley an extra DS game at Christmas time thinking I'd just save it for Vday. But you know how that goes . . . as I'm wrapping their Vday gifts, I can't find hers. Anywhere. Searched and searched. Luckily she was very understanding and laughed it off. And later that night . . . I found it.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment