4 the record, here are some things about you at age 4 . . .
2. You LOVE giving kisses. And not just quick pecks. You like full on kissing. Sometimes you'll say "Mom, don't kiss me back with your lips, let me just kiss yours." I worry you're going to be my one that wants to kiss the boys on the playground. . .
3. You love to play "Old Maybe". Everyone else knows it as Old Maid, but for some reason you always have called it this. And you are so cute when you get the Old Maid - - definitely shows on your face.
4. When you get tired, you say your legs are sleepy. When we were walking to the park on the 4th of July, you said "Mom hold me. My legs are SNORING!" As soon as we got to the park and you spotted all of the fun activities, you exclaimed "Put me down now! My legs woke up!"
5. The other day in the car, you began telling me what you wanted to be when you grow up:
"I'm going to be a mail person and take the mail to everyone . . . and I'm going to build temples . . . and I'm going to be a cheerleader and a doctor. And a mom."
6. You sneak into my bed almost every night. You used to come in the middle of the night and ask if you could crawl into bed. Now you just sneak in and I never even know it. Until I get a knee in my ribs, or a foot in my face. But I do love to snuggle with you.
7. You are a joy to be around. I love spending my days with you. You are easy going, happy, and eager to please. Don't grow up, baby girl! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment