I can't believe that our little Kate is turning one today! Where did the year go? If I could sum up one word for Kate it is ENJOYABLE! She has been such an easy happy baby! She hardly ever cries unless she needs something, she slept through the night after just a few weeks, and she is always smiling! (I know I'm kind of bragging, but I feel I deserve it after having had a baby with colic and another with severe reflux and a sleep monitor for the first 6 months! So I know a good baby when I have one!)
Her latest accomplishment is climbing up the stairs. And she knows she's not supposed to, so when we find her on them, she starts to laugh and can hardly contain herself and she climbs up faster and faster. She also loves to talk on the phone. And if I say "Do you want to talk to Grandma?" she puts her hand up to her ear and pretends she's talking on the phone to her. Too cute.
Being that she's our 4th child, we're keeping her 1st birthday party pretty low-key. My family and Brent's parents are coming over for dinner and cake & ice cream. Happy Birthday Kate!
Here are a few pics of our beautiful "Kay Kay":



3 comments:
She's beautiful !!!!!
Stephanie, I love your blog! Your kids are gorgeous! I hope you keep it up at least every once in a while so I can watch them grow up. NO EXPECTATIONS, THOUGH. How fun. Thanks for sharing. We need more pictures of YOU with the kids, though. I know, the one with the camera never gets their photo taken. Hand it off, girl. Love ya, N.
Wow! Another Webmaster in the Foster Family. I love your comments and photos as they tell the story of your life events so well.
Post a Comment