Here are a few pics from the kids play date with Abby & McCade. Abby is Hayley's best friend from school and they were so excited to find out that they'll be in the same class again this year. (Little did I know that Abby's mom had requested that!) Hayley had gotten a kid's cookbook from the library and had picked out the snack she wanted to create when Abby came over -- a graham cracker card. They had fun following the recipe, but even more fun eating it after! We always have a blast when the friends come over. Hayley & Abby loved putting on make-up while Blake & McCade chased each other around the house with swords all afternoon. We got a new card game, Hit the Deck, and it's fun having kids old enough to play these types of games with. Chloe has a crush on McCade and loved chasing him around and sitting by him whenever she could.
We also went to see the movie Wall-E this week for FHE. And I can't say I was a huge fan of it. Yes, the animation was incredible, but it was a rather slow movie for kids. There was very little dialogue throughout the entire movie and it was a little hard my kids to follow. I don't think this will be on my list to buy!


1 comment:
Steph- I so agree with your review of Wall E. I even had a hard time sitting through it. See great minds think a like.
Post a Comment