Didn't work. Nothing worked that night. So we waited. And waited. The tooth got looser and looser every day but Blake would not let us come anywhere close to it. He'd had it with everyone trying to pull it. It became so loose that he could push it with his tongue at a 90 degree angle.
Fast forward to Thursday night about 1:00 in the morning. Blake wakes me up at my bedside and says "I think I swallowed my tooth!" Are you kidding me? "My tooth is gone! I think I swallowed it!" So Brent goes into his room (thanks Brent) and low and behold, there is his tiny tooth next to his pillow on the bed. Just rolled out on its own in the middle of the night.
But the even bigger miracle? The tooth fairy was still out and about that night and even had cash on her. A true miracle. A happy ending to this little tooth saga.

3 comments:
Ohmygoodness, Little Miss C would FREAK if we did that to her {not that J hasn't suggested it!}. Brave boy, Blake!
And are those rag curlers in Chloe's hair? That's so cool! I need to learn how to do that.
LOL!!
What a great tooth fairy! Ours is soooo hard to get ahold of. Sometimes it takes weeks, even months to get her to come. We need to hire a new one ; ).
Yay Blake!!! I am very impressed with your tooth fairy!
Post a Comment