Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chloe's Big Day

She's been waiting MONTHS for this day. For months in anticipation she would wake up and ask, "Do I get to go to preschool today?" Finally . . . August 18th she was able to go to Mrs. Farnsworth's preschool! Just check out this happy grin:


She had picked out her Hannah Montana backpack and she was set!


Mrs. Farnsworth is the ideal preschool teacher. She always has a smile on her face and always finds a compliment to give the children! When I picked up Chloe, she told me that Chloe was such a great cutter! Really knew how to use her scissors. She also told me what a great cleaner Chloe was. (I had to ask if she really meant Chloe because she is the one child I have a problem with getting to pick up her things up at home . . . ) But she said that Chloe always puts things away without being asked and is always straightening things up for her. She calls Chloe her little teacher's assistant. Chloe thinks the world of Tammy and would love to go to preschool every day if she could!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Chloe looks adorable. We all LOVE Mrs./Sis. Farnsworth!