I officially do not need to buy diapers ever again! Woo hoo! Kate decided a few days ago she only wanted to wear undies (even to bed). We've had a couple of accidents . . . but none today! She told me every time she needed to go potty. I am so proud of her!
I think in the past 8 years, I was only able to go about 8 months without buying diapers because the kiddos were so close together. Sometimes I've had 2 in diapers at the same time. But no more. I'm out and I refuse to buy any more!
Sad she's growing up . . . but thrilled to say goodbye to Pampers forever!
-2.jpg)
Love her little expression in this photo - just sad it wasn't in focus!
.jpg)

3 comments:
That is definitely a happy day! Love the pics of Kate- she is so dang cute!!
The pics are so cute! I am jealous of the potty training...I bought Creed big boy underwear yesterday and he will only wear them with a pull-up underneath...He is a trial for me!!
So adorable! I love the pictures and they don't look out of focus to me! What a happy day. I do have two in diapers. I'm sure that will be a great day for us too.
Tell me what you did for yours that had reflux. The medicine worked for 1 day--then quit. YIKES. Love ya, Nancy
Post a Comment