Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Little Artist

The other day Chloe spent quite a bit of time in her room because she was in time-out. I'm not sure if it happened then, or when she was going to bed that night and I kept noticing her light was on. But the next morning I went into her room and saw this lovely drawing:

All I could do was laugh. When you hear of kids drawing on the walls, you think scribbles. But I was quite impressed with her self-portrait. Love the long hair and eyelashes - - what detail! And even more so that she signed her name underneath it. I know I should have been mad and she probably has the wrong idea now that I haven't washed it off her wall yet. But I like it. I think it's going to stay for awhile . . .

No comments: