Me: What's wrong?
Kate: I don't like these!
Me: Why?
Kate: They're for boys.
(And now she refuses anything blue - - candy, cups, plates, etc.)
Kate had a cough for about a week and she was really getting tired of it. She woke up one morning and said, "Mom. I still have a cough. It hasn't gone home yet!"
Kate started the habit of coming into our bed in the middle of each night. So we told her we'd give her a treat the next morning if she would stay in her bed the whole night. That night, she came to the door of our bedroom and said "Can I sleep in your bed? I really don't want a treat."
We were at a store and I held up a cow stuffed animal. I pointed to the udder and asked Chloe what that was. She shouted "MILKSHAKES!"
Chloe loves to draw and she's quite a good artist. She loves to add detail to people's outfits like making them plaid, or adding flowers on a shirt. She was drawing a picture one day and I asked what she was doing. She said, "I'm drawing a picture to give to Jesus when I die. It's a picture of Jesus and the earth."
I absolutely love this age and the adorable things they have to say!

No comments:
Post a Comment