Spring Break was a little piece of heaven :) Can I just tell you how much I enjoyed sleeping in until 8:30 or so most days? I love that my kiddos are old enough now to ALLOW me to sleep in. I loved not getting up at 6:30 and rushing the kids out the door for school. And I especially loved that they had no homework. I am counting the days until summer break, Harkins movies and trips to the pool!
Here's a little recap of some our spring break activities:
Playing with friends
Sleepovers at both Grandmas!
Going to the movies (the kids favorite: Spy Next Door)
Meeting friends at Peter Piper
Dinner with the Lam fam at San Tan Flats
Getting lots of books and videos from the library
Going to the park
Visiting the petting zoo
and of course...our trip to California Adventure!
9 more weeks until the kids are out of school!.JPG)

No comments:
Post a Comment