First and foremost . . . Kate's hair is now somewhat long enough to pull it into pigtails once again. Still working on the top, but hey - every month is an improvement!

Still waiting for pics from Brent from the Fathers & Sons campout. We girls had a GNO with the Fairrington gals. Went to Famous Daves for dinner and played around at the mall. Maybe when Stacey posts the pic from dinner I'll steal it and add it on here. In the meantime, all I have is a picture of all the girls who got to sleep in my bed while dad was gone. They were thrilled. I was sore the next morning . . .

Blake was THRILLED to win the class tadpole. The kids have been begging for a pet for years now. The teacher said they were going to have a drawing for all who were interested. I said he could put his name in the drawing just so I'd seem like a cool mom. Never thought we'd "win." But Blake is happy and never forgets to feed the tadpole or change the water. I can't complain.

Had a bbq for the YW activity this month. Thought these place settings turned out cute. My sister gave me the pattern for the gun holster. And loved the plates from Hobby Lobby. Used the leftover place settings to serve up a bbq dinner for the family the next night . . .

The kids were dying to have a lemonade stand for weeks! They served lemonade, popsicles and peanut butter brownies. They made out with $20 and were thrilled beyond belief! They're already asking when the next one can be . . .

These two would live in the bath if I'd let them.
No comments:
Post a Comment