She also made my lunch every day.
Even through high school.
And it was always fun when I'd open up my lunch to find a little handwritten note from mom on my napkin.
I'm pretty spoiled still now. My kids enjoy waking up at the crack of dawn and they ENJOY making their own lunches. And they usually have it done before I've even rolled out of bed.
I was at The Childrens Place a couple of weeks ago and saw some darling School Lunch Notes you could buy and slip into their lunches, but I was just too cheap to buy them when I knew I could re-create them on the computer for free.
But then something better happened. I stumbled upon this blog where you can print them out for free. No work!

And then I was also super excited to find this lunch survey I could slip into their lunch too. Something they won't be expecting but might brighten their day. This blog created it and then rolled it up with a cute ribbon and slipped a colored pencil in so they could fill it out at lunch.

Guess I'll actually have to set the alarm clock tomorrow so I can make the lunches before the kids get up . . .

2 comments:
These are darling. Going to re-post on my blog.
dont feel bad.....cole think the only way to get lunch is to buy it! I of course told him that you buy your lunch and it makes my life wonderful!
Post a Comment