
My sister and I met at Chick-Fil-A today for lunch. I love how clean their restaurants are and how nice all of their employees treat you. I think it's great that they always end by saying "My Pleasure!" And their strawberry milkshakes are my favorite.
But what I DIDN'T know until Marci enlightened me . . . my kids always complain about the kids meal prizes - which is usually a book they received the last time they went there. Did you know that if you take the prize up to the counter, you can trade it in for a free kids ice cream?
I also didn't know that they have wipes and diapers in their restrooms just in case!
Just two more reasons why I love this place.

4 comments:
Helloooooooo?!?! This is why I love Chick Fil-A...no crappy toys coming home! It is brillaint. Did you know they have Diet Dr. Pepper too??? Hehehehe.....(I know you're a fan of the diet)!
That was supposed to be "brilliant"...
Not just Hellooooo, but Hellooooo how did we not see you there. I always wondered how many people take a few extra diapers with them. I love the service but they did stop coming around asking if you needed anything. But I have Boston now who I just pay a few shiny coins to and he will happily get me a refill.
It's great isn't it. You can even do it at the drive up window if you think you can eat fast enough.
Post a Comment