I love how on Erica's blog you can see when everyone last posted something new . . . except for when it's been almost a week and I haven't posted anything. Reminds me what a slacker I've been. It's been a crazy week with lots happening and every day I'd think -- I should write on my blog about this, but then I get too distracted and never get around to it. So . . . here's a summary of my past week or so in a nutshell.
Bunco
Packing for Brent & Blake's campout
Girls Night Out
Saturday's Warrior/White Star Musical (wouldn't recommend the latter)
Realizing that Kate now knows how to take her diaper off (and then poop on her sheet -- sick)
Chase's Baptism
Stake Conference Weekend
Dinner for the Stake Presidency
Water Storage Planning
Staying up too late to watch the Olympics
Working in HR
Loving my new camera lens
Helping Kate learn to walk
Meeting Shannon S. for lunch at CPK (thanks again!)
Hayley mastering a backbend stand-up
Ultrasound with sister Marci - (we think it's a girl!)
Shopping for baby showers
Watching Chloe master 24-piece puzzles all by herself
Presidency Meeting
Taking Hayley to her new dance class
Sending Blake & Brent off to the DBacks game
Editing Photos for friend
Trying to workout
Getting Chloe's shots
Listening to Kate's new words - Uh-oh, whoa and here
Neglecting my blog
I'll try and do better this week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So, I'm not the only one who does that. I go to Erica's blog to see everyones updates. And to watch Boston try to blow out boogers.
I love the nutshell version of your week! Talk to Shannon about kids pooping in beds...nasty! And I don't even think I could do a 24 piece puzzle anymore!
By the way, it's easy to set up a blog list:
*Just go into customize
*click on "add a gadget"
*click on "Blog List"
*Then I just copied and pasted all of the addresses in one by one!
Hopefully you'll still visit my blog now that you won't be "using" me for my blog list!!
Post a Comment