
What was I thinking? I worked out yesterday for the first time in AGES and boy am I feeling it today! Back in February at our RS Service Exchange, I received a couple of personal training sessions from Nancy. She stopped me at church on Sunday and nailed me down for a date, so we met Tuesday morning. She was so nice to me considering I have no stamina, no muscle strength and I'm totally out of shape. We worked my legs, abs and butt, and let me just say that I am limiting my trips up the stairs today! Thursday we're working the upper body. So I'm sure I won't be doing any lifting or cleaning this weekend :) As much as I'm sore, I know I need to start doing this regularly. My goal is to get in shape BEFORE the holidays and get down to my ideal weight by then.
As I was leaving her house, she said we'd talk about my diet on Thursday. Diet? I told her I was off to Costco to get my 44 oz Coke - non-diet Coke. She was funny and said she would never restrict Coke from my diet completely, but that I should be doubling my water intake. She said that any carbonation you drink sticks to your fat cells! I'd never heard that one before! I'm going to enjoy everything I eat today because who knows what advice she'll give me for my diet tomorrow!

3 comments:
Hey, I am proud of you for even going and doing the training. I really should do something. If you go walking- call me- I might be able to fit in a 30 min walk here and there. (But, doesn't a drive to Sonic sound so much better?) See, sabotage already- ahhh...I am the worst friend. Good luck- You can do it!!!!
SONIC? SONIC? Call me!!
Sigh...I am on the exercise band wagon too if that helps at all. Just wait til you have to brace yourself when you sit down on the toilet. Good thinking on blogging today before your arms are too sore tommorrow! Good luck with your goals (even though I did throw up in my mouth a little bit when you said your "goal weight", I mean go get a hair cut and you'll be there!!)
Awesome. I love how I feel after I work myself hard.
BTW: I love Coke too, but when you realize how many calories you drink, you'll think about it...
Post a Comment