Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pay It Forward


My friend had this on her blog and I was the lucky winner! Woo hoo! Now it's your turn to win. Here's how it works and don't miss #3:

1. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me sometime in the next month!

2. When and what you receive will be a surprise!

3. Then you have to post this "Pay It Forward" challenge on your blog, then come back and leave a 2nd comment telling me you've done it!
And while we're speaking of freebies, I thought I'd pass this along. . . If you love a freebie as much as I do, click on this link.
It has all sorts of places that will give you free dinners (Famous Daves, CPK), ice cream (Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery), you name it, on your birthday! You'll need to sign up for some of the birthday clubs online for certain restaurants and then they typically send you a coupon that you can use sometime in your birthday month! Another birthday freebie favorite of mine -- you can eat at Joe's BBQ or Joe's Farm Grill for free. You don't have to sign up for anything - just show up with your id! You can also do this at Krispy Kreme donuts and get free donuts! Take your kids to Burger King for a free kids meal on their birthday and then head over to Toys R Us for a $5 gift certificate. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Marci Coombs said...

count me in! I want a part of this!!!

Anonymous said...

Steph...I'm totally up for this! Also, I was on your picture blog the other day and can't wait to have an occasion for you to take my pictures. Or we could just do one now...do you do modeling shoots?:-) Totally kidding!

Stacey said...

Wow! Thanks for all the freebie ideas! Now, I just have to remember them for Blake's birthday!