Friday, October 8, 2010

Chloe's Sweet Shoppe Party

Miss Chloe was turning 5 and so we decided to have a candy bash! This party was so much fun to plan!
The lollipop invites (inspired by The TomKat Studio. LOVE that site!)


Made up these little gumball machines for the table. For an older kid's party, it would be cute to have them make this as the craft activity. I picked up paper mache pots at Michaels for just 14 cents so I made the whole thing for under 2 bucks!
Remember cupcake cones for your childhood days? Yum!

These were the goodie boxes that the kids got to fill before going home:

And here was another take home favor - - a big swirly lollipop, but since the colors didn't match the rest of the table, and I have a little OCD, I decided to cover it with a Thank You message:







The craft activity included decorating foam lollipops and making a candy necklace, of course!

The cute party guests (Grant, Ava, Josie, Chloe, Kierra, Sophia, Lillee & Kate)

We kept the games super simple, but the kids loved them. Musical chairs with songs like "Lollipop" and "I Want Candy"!

We also played a round of Sweet Shoppe candy bingo.
My mom sewed up bean bags to look like wrapped candy so we had a bean bag toss set up outside too.

We had such a fun time celebrating Chloe's 5th bday. She's already starting to think of what theme she wants for next year!

1 comment:

Melissa and Trevor said...

wow! I hope my kids never see what kind of parties you plan! awesome!