Oh Miss K-K-I wish I could bottle you up and keep you at this age forever. You are so loving right now, always asking for "huggies" and kisses. And I don't know where you learned this, but when I tell you we are going to do something later, or promise you a treat, you say, "Pinky swear?" and hold out your pinky so we can swear on it. So cute.
The other day we were driving to the temple to take Blake's baptism pictures. As we were driving there, I was attempting to make it a teaching moment (in between the bickering and screaming). I told you all about the importance of the temple and how it is the house of the Lord.
As we pulled up and started towards the Visitor's Center, you caught sight of the reflection pool and exclaimed, "WOW! Jesus gets to have a pool at HIS house!"
Well, I hope we can pinky swear that some day in the future you'll be able to enter those temple doors and feel of the Spirit inside. I hope you'll pinky swear that you'll stay morally clean and keep your standards high. I hope you'll pinky swear to still love me even when you're a teenager and that you'll still want to give me huggies and kisses. I hope you'll pinky swear to always follow the Savior and develop a relationship with Him so that you can one day enter his house and see how beautiful it truly is.

2 comments:
super cute! What an adorable family you have! you might want to come look at today's post *wink* and make sure to get me your email!
hugs! Kim @ Frost Me!/Party Frosting!
I love it!
Post a Comment