Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dance Class

Realizing that this was my last opportunity to have the girls take a class together during the day, I signed them up for a cute dance and tumbling class.



Every week Chloe would complain about HAVING to go to dance class. But she loved every minute of it once she was there.





It breaks my heart every time I think about next year and the fact that Chloe will be in kindergarten all day. What will Kate do without her partner in crime??





They were so cute at their "recital" for the parents!







I love this picture because it shows exactly how Kate flits and fleets around the house on her toes all day. She is definitely light on her feet and loves to twirl and spin!

And I love this one because it clearly shows Kate's love for talking! She is our social butterfly and I hear from her teachers at church just how much she enjoys chatting it up with her friends.

Chloe took it all much more seriously!



After each time they performed, they were to say "Ta Da!"

And Kate yelled it louder than anyone in the class. She was so proud every time she accomplished one of her tricks!

I wonder if they will end up in another class together. When I asked if they wanted to sign up for fall, Chloe said she wants to do soccer instead. And Kate wants to be a pom pom girl :)

No comments: