It's hard to remember life before you, Miss Hayley. You made me a mom. And you made all of my dreams come true, 10 years ago today!
You have been such an incredible daughter - everything I could have ever asked for - - not only beautiful, but super smart, mature beyond your years, responsible, helpful and the perfect example for your brother and sisters.
This is the year you enter the Tween stage! And it definitely has been showing lately . . . you really wanted a new purse and wallet because you have a LOVE for shopping. And I have to admit . . . I'm glad you do because you make for such a fun shopping buddy! Lately you've also been noticing the fashion trends and what your friends are wearing. We're starting to shop at certain stores where in the past, none of that really mattered to you.
You're growing up on me!
For your special mom and dad birthday date, you chose to eat at Texas Roadhouse! YUM! And then we headed back to the house for a little family gathering to celebrate your big day.
Emily came over too. She is your very best friend and I love seeing your friendship grow. Every spare minute that we're home, you want to hang out with Emily! So it was only fitting that Emily bought you matching BFF charm bracelets.
Grandma and Grandpa Lamoreaux also think the world of you! So glad they're able to spend so much time with you.
And we are so glad that Uncle Kirk lives out here now and can join us for all of our many family celebrations!
I am so impressed with you, Hayley and all you've become these past 10 years. I can only imagine the incredible things you will do in the next 10 years of your life! Happy birthday, love!

No comments:
Post a Comment