Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bunco Time!


Every month the greatest group of gals get together for a night of bunco! Ok - so we really don't play all that much of the game, but we do love to eat, chat, giggle and have a great time together. The group has been together for about 2 1/2 years and we're still going strong! This month I got to host it at my house. Here are a few pics from the evening:


We finished the evening with a little "surprise" baby shower for Ms. Shannon. She is always this jolly and happy and always makes us laugh so hard! Can't wait to meet your little one!


I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends!

6 comments:

Owen said...

Steph,
Your night of carbs, caffeine & hot tamales, was one to remember! You are the hostest with the mostest fo sho!
your friend & fellow GNO addict,
Erica

Candice said...

I can't see through the tears to comment...sniff!

Melissa and Trevor said...

Thanks for having Bunco...it was a good one! I need to learn how to make your garlic cheese bread are you will to share? The bread was to die for and I need to make it soon!

Donna said...

I have to agree bunco is a BLAST! Especially when your a big winner like I was this time..hehehe:) Love the flattering photos of everyone!! :)

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

How can a girl like me top your wonderful night of laughs, good food, and those to die for dove chocolates. Hope you don't mind hot dogs and chips next month. :)

marcee said...

So sad I missed yours!!! But I definitely have to agree- we have such a great group of girls. Thanks for talking me into joining. I can't believe we've been doing it for over two years now!