Got tagged by Marci, so here goes:
20 years ago:
1. I was 14 years old
2. Starting my sophomore year at Woodson HS in Fairfax, VA
3. Was on the cheerleading squad
10 years ago:
1. Brent and I had just bought our first home in Chandler
2. Was still grieving a miscarriage in which the dr told me I couldn't try to get pregnant for another year because it had been a partial molar pregnancy. I was devestated!
3. Decided to fill the time by going back and getting my masters degree since my company (Goodrich Aerospace) offered to fully pay for it.
5 years ago:
1. Was juggling a 2 year old and a 1 year old
2. Went to Disneyland for the very first time in my life and fell in love with the place!
3. Was Primary President
3 years ago:
1. Chloe was born!
2. We moved into this home in Country Shadows
3. Took the kids skiing for their very first time and fell in love with Durango, Colorado
1 year ago:
1. Tried to avoid a nervous breakdown as Brent started up his independent insurance agency
2. Was blessed with having Kate Olivia join our family
3. Started a little side business doing photography
Yesterday, I:
1. Was completely amazed how a stranger who didn't know me offered to help me learn PhotoShop and gave me information that will save me hours and hours of learning it on my own!
2. Tried a new recipe for dinner thanks to Angie -- a spaghetti - sausage - ricotta bake that was yummy!
3. Delivered a harassment training to a group of managers who constantly made harassing comments throughout (was actually very funny). Reminded me of The Office.
Today I:
1. Found my new favorite store: Hobby Lobby -- Can't believe I've never been there before. It's huge and filled with the cutest home decor, craft stuff, fabric -- you name it!
2. Making dinner for the Jensens
3. Trying to get my 72 hour kit together so I have something to present at Enrichment. (When I opened it, I realized that most of the contents had expired, oh . . . about 2 years ago!)
In 5 years:
1. All of my kiddos will be in school and I will be enjoying peace and quiet during the day along with a clean house and fun lunch outings with friends!
2. Hope to have gone on a cruise to the Mediterranean -- with just me and my hubby
3. Hayley will be old enough to babysit all the kids so that Brent and I can do date night a couple times a week :)
Ok - Now I tag Stacey, Monda, Natasia & Erica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love this tag- I just read Mondas too. So sweet that you mentioned Kristall helping you - she also introduced me to Hobby Lobby about 5 years ago in Texas - isnt it great!
I found you!! Yeah! It is so fun to read about your cute family and your life up until now.
Hobby Lobby is underrated. Thank heavens it is far enough away to keep me from spending way too much.
Great post!
Post a Comment