Something terrible has happened. It seems that as of last week, my sweet baby Kate has gone missing . . . and she has been replaced by a completely different little girl. This new girl loves to scream at the top of her lungs and throw fits. She loves to throw herself down on the floor and throw a tantrum if she doesn't get her way. This new girl has started fighting back against her older sister (this I kind of like) who has constantly terrorized her, poked her when I'm not looking, and stolen her toys from her for the past 14 months. If anyone knows where I can find my sweet, easy going baby, please let me know. I miss her.
Ok, ok so I'm just kidding around. I still love Kate Olivia despite her new disposition. And no, at 14 months she's still not walking (but isn't that a cute picture of her trying!). And secretly, you know what? It's kind of been nice that she's crawled so long. Despite the dirty knees, I feel like I've been able to extend the "baby" time and by her NOT walking, I feel like I do still have a baby instead of a toddler. And knowing that she's our last, I'll keep her a baby as long as I can!
So on Saturday we took the kids to dinner and happened upon this very cool park. I fell in love with the setting and I think it's going to be a fun place to photograph families this fall! It has the water, the green grass, a very cool cement stair / wall and a gray textured wall as well. Very fun. Here are more than a few pics from the evening:
(Where is this girl's parents?)

6 comments:
Gorgeous photos! I especially like the one of Brent tossing her up in the air. It almost looks fake, she's so perfect in it!
Where are the parents of that little girl??? Isn't it funny/crappy when the "baby" of the family starts to retaliate? I felt like Ava didn't stand a chance of not ending up a little rough and tough with 2 older brothers! PS...most of my kids didn't walk until they were 15 months old. The first 2 were a little embarassing to me, then I just started to embrace the lack of speed and destruction for a little longer than say....Stacey's child prodigy walker!
My Lucee has started the screaming and tantrums as well. When you get this far down in the pecking order, I think they have to be a little LOUD to get any point across. It is making church super fun! :) I feel your pain.
Kate is so cute! Seriously, enjoy the lack of walking. I am so sad that Lauren is walking- I feel like I got jipped. (Is jipped a word?) Knowing she is our last as well I am bugged by the fact that she is growing up so fast. Before we know it all our kids will be in school and we will miss these little fits they throw wishing for them as we suffer through their PMS fits!
Love the pics.
Those turned out great! The top two of Kate are my favorite. Let's try that place for our pics. We need to set a date.
Post a Comment