Sunday, March 15, 2009
Chloe Ballerina
Chloe sees her big bro and sis going to school and involved with activities and so she's been begging to do "something" for a long time now. Not wanting to add one more thing to my schedule, I put it off as long as possible. But I finally gave in and signed her up for a little ballet and tap class. She thinks it's neat having an activity to go to! She was a ballerina for Halloween and so she thinks that the big tutu is a must for her outfit each week. Whatever makes her happy . . . But I thought it was funny when the teacher passed out little purple ones and Chloe insisted on putting that one on as well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So Adorable! How fun. You must be so proud of her--well of all your kids. They are all so cute, Steph! Love you, Nancy
Chloe is so adorable. I love the tutu-- you are sooo talented!
I just LOVE Chloe. She and Lilee make a great pair.
PS- Lilee reminds me every day, "Cwo-wee's mom said I can come over and play. Call her, Mommee!"
Post a Comment