We went to the temple last night for FHE and on the way home, Blake & Hayley had quite a few questions on their mind. Here were a few of them:
Hayley: "I have a question and it's just way too confusing for my brain to even think about . . . If Heavenly Father made all of us, who made Heavenly Father? I mean . . . who invented HIM?"
Blake: "When we're resurrected, how do our bodies get out of the box that they're buried in under the ground?" (To which Brent replied that he wants to be buried with a shovel.)
Hayley: "So is Grandpa's sister (who died when she was 4) still a kid in heaven or has she grown up yet?"
Blake: "I want to know how Jesus actually made the earth. And how did he make bodies with bones and blood and everything? How did he really do it?"
It made me realize I have a lot to learn myself . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When they find those answers out...I wanna know too! They're too smart for their own britches!
Post a Comment