
I have been waiting YEARS to see Wicked so when I heard it was coming here I had to go! We got tickets for my parents for Father's Day, but dad ended up in the hospital (again) on the day of the play. What to do with his ticket? We gave it to Hayley! When she first found out we were going to Wicked and hadn't gotten her a ticket, she was so disappointed. So when dad wasn't able to go, I knew she had to come. Let me just say - I think Wicked is my new favorite musical. So funny, loved the music and the story. We came home and had to watch the Wizard of Oz right after. I'll definitely be seeing this play again in the near future - but this time I'm splurging and getting orchestra seats. (We were in the balcony section and man, is it high!).

2 comments:
FUN! And your 4th of July looked super fun too! You busy girl you!
PS....is Chloe flashing peace signs in that picture???
I was so surpised at how funny it was. It completely changed the story of Wizard of Oz into something so much better. That is great that Hayley got to go. Rheese was also mad that we didn't get him a ticket. I really wish we could have. He wanted me to record it and was shocked that you weren't allowed to.
Post a Comment