Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

I can't pass up a fun girls night out with Hayley, so when Kirsten invited us to Beauty and the Beast we of course went along! We started with dinner at The Olive Garden. Hayley & Gabbi have been friends for years and it's cute to hear those two and their little conversations. They are growing up so fast! Then it was off to Cold Stone for dessert. I found a new favorite that I crave quite often now - the Birthday Cake Remix (minus the sprinkles). De-lish.
The play was at the Hale Center Theater and I think this is the best production I've ever seen there! The actors' voices were amazing, as were the costumes and scenery. The beast would walk right past us on the stairs and scare the girls each time. Such a fun night!

My only regret - I kept thinking the whole time though how much Chloe would have enjoyed the play too. Next time, Chloe. I promise

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That sounds like so much fun! Chloe and Kate look adorable in their princess dresses.

Julie Letner said...

The look on Chloe's face is classic! I've never seen Beauty and the Beast at the theatre, but I did get to see Wicked. LOVED it.

I think I teared up a little about your comment on Blake not wanting to hold your hand to school after this year. Levi's not even 4 and I already know kindergarten will be hard...