Here are a few other cute ideas I found here. This pencil one I may do at Christmas time or teacher appreciation week.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas
Seriously seems like we just celebrated the last day of school and now it's the weekend before they go back! Yikes! Meet the teacher was last night and we wanted to bring the new teachers a little gift. Got this idea from one of my favorite crafty blogs and she even gives you the printable to print for free. Click here!
I bought the glass jars at the dollar store, filled with candy and voila!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay! I'm so glad you shared these. I'm the Teacher Appreciation Chair at the school. Thanks for the ideas and the link to the blogs!!! I'll e-mail you. We need to get together!
Post a Comment