So I told Hayley & Blake we'd have a little party and watch the concert on Saturday! Gabbi and Tyson joined in the fun with us.
3D Glasses were on . . . it was countdown until 8:00 pm
And then the dancing and singing began and they were so dang cute. Seeing how much fun they had just watching it on TV, I must admit . . . I think I'll break down and buy a ticket for us next time she's in town!
So do you remember the first concert you ever went to as a kid? Mine was Debbie Gibson - oh yeah, baby. And the funniest thing was that my mom took my friend and I and the whole time she kept complaining that everyone was standing up and she couldn't see! Helloooo . . . You're a hoot, mom!
Now let's just keep our fingers crossed that Hannah stays innocent and doesn't pull a Britney.

4 comments:
"I'm not that innocent...oh baby, baby!"-Britney Spears
I'll cross my fingers with you cause we LOVE Hannah/Miley too! Her new CD is a good one FYI!!
Well I have strong opinions about Hannah but I won't hash them out on your blog. Anyway, I went to the Bangles and my mom kept complaining about this wierd smell which at the time I had no idea what it was either. It was an herb and I am really glad my mom didn't recognize the smell. Great concert lots of herb smell.
This is definitely going to date me but here it goes... my first concert was the Osmonds. All right girls enough laughing and making snide comments. I also went to an Air Supply concert.
That is so cute! We just took the kids to their first 3D movie, and it was really funny to see their reactions. I was so out of step with teenage stuff, the first concert I went to was after I got married! You're kids have a head start. :)
Post a Comment